- All WES students PreK – 5th Grade may submit 1 book for publishing.
- The student may be the sole author or a coauthor.
- A student who submits a book individually may still participate in a teacher-led classroom book.
The PTA charges a fee to publish books in order to cover the costs of supplies. Books will not be published until checks clear. Make Checks Payable to: WES PTA
- $12 for the first copy per student (whether an author or coauthor)
- If siblings are coauthors it is still $12/student for the first copy for each student
- $10 for any additional copies per student
- The PTA will cover the cost of 1 book for the classroom
- The cost per book for students or teachers who would like a copy will be $10/book for each copy
September – March 18, 2020
- Students should submit books and accompanying materials (see directions below) to their classroom teachers
- Students from any grade may begin submitting books in September
Deadlines by Grade Level:
- 4th & 5th:
- 2nd & 3rd:
- PreK, K, 1st:
- PTA volunteers will try to publish the books within 4 weeks from receiving them.
- Once books are published, the child’s picture and book cover will be placed on the Paw Publishing Wall near the cafeteria.
For Additional Details:
Review the documents in the Google Drive folder HERE. Start with the document titled _________.
No Upcoming Events
Your logo could be here! Contact our Community Chair to be a sponsor today.